It was announced on January 13, 2011 that sales of Daihatsu motor cars will cease across Europe on 31st January 2013.
The announcedment said this was due to the ongoing strength of the Japanese Yen, which increased prices beyond competitive levels.
There is no stock of new Daihatsu cars in the UK, and the importers don't expect to import any new cars in this interim period.
Subscribe to AMi for full access
How do dealers rate the value of the franchise?
AMi enables you to:
- Monitor the UK’s most dynamic dealers
- Identify the fastest growing dealers
- Assess brand relationships
- Benchmark performance
- Access dealer health checks
- Assess risk and identify opportunities
- Track dealer group activity.
AMi is available on subscription. To find out more download our digital brochure or call Sara Donald on 01733 366474 or email email@example.com.