A 12-month contract opportunity with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers. The purpose of this role is to manage the development and local implementation of advertising, media and experiential activity. Based in Head Office with regular travel to central London, this role will work closely with multiple agencies and internal product teams to ensure the successful deployment of brand advertising campaigns.
The Advertising & Media Manager will work to manage and optimise existing relationships with key agencies across advertising, media planning, digital and experiential. You will continually review the media strategies across digital, social, OOH/outdoor, AV and print mediums.
To summarise the responsibilities:
- To manage the local deployment of central brand campaigns.
- The effective optimisation of agency relationships.
- To develop, implement and review of media strategies across all mediums.
- The selection of key brand partnerships to support strategic marketing.
- Budget management and reporting on all advertising and media activity.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with demonstrable experience in a marketing function.
- Previous experience managing creative agencies or agency side experience, with an emphasis on digital.
- A clear understanding of the brand and product development process.
- An affinity for fast-paced environments with a highly organised and forward thinking approach.
- Previous budget management experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.