Our client is a highly successful automotive manufacturer. They are now seeking a Digital Marketing Project Manager to manage the operational delivery of digital campaigns, new product launches and ongoing improvement work streams for all product areas of the website in the development and delivery of national tactical and dealer marketing materials for Retail, Fleet and Used Cars within in the UK.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Management and implementation of digital projects/campaigns
- Work closely with central and local agencies to implement and localise the projects for the UK market
- Management of locally originated digital projects
- Quarterly tactical campaigns: coordination and deployment of campaigns across sites
- Review ad copy for paid search campaigns with agency to align the ads to the site content and business objectives.
- Analytics: fulfil ad hoc requests from internal customers and support agency reporting work stream
- Shared responsibility for bug reporting and follow up as part of the digital team
- Maintenance of local product database, coordination of content completed by product marketing team
- Manage agencies and write briefs where necessary for locally initiated projects
Skills and Attributes
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally with a professional marketing qualification
- Previous experience of managing the operational delivery of digital campaigns
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise in fast paced environment working to tight deadlines
- Workflow ticketing systems (eg. Jira) – desirable
- Web Content Management tools (eg. Adobe Experience Manager) – desirable
- Self-motivated and able to tackle complex issues with confidence
- Able to work cross functionally and build strong relationships
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.