Fantastic job opportunity for a digital marketing expert to join a leading car manufacturer based near the M25 (easily commutable from North or West London).
You will manage the operational delivery of digital campaigns, new product launches and ongoing improvement work streams for all product areas of the website in the development and delivery of national tactical and dealer marketing materials within in the UK.
- Management and implementation of digital projects/campaigns
- Work closely with central and local agencies to implement and localise the projects for the UK market
- Management of locally originated digital projects
- Coordination and deployment of campaigns across sites
- Review ad copy for paid search campaigns
- Maintenance of local product database
Skills and Attributes:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally with a professional marketing qualification
- Previous experience of managing the operational delivery of digital campaigns
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise in fast paced environment working to tight deadlines
- Workflow ticketing systems (eg. Jira) – desirable
- Web Content Management tools (eg. Adobe Experience Manager) – desirable
- Self-motivated and able to tackle complex issues with confidence
- Able to work cross functionally and build strong relationships
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB33
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.