A newly created opportunity for a Product Manager to work for a leading automotive manufacturer. This role will focus on delivering a new concept in a rapidly evolving Mobility market.
In anticipation of the cultural move away from the need to own a car towards having access to the right mobility services at the right time, this position has been created to ensure an understanding of the current mobility market, a vision for the future market and a position to provide its customers access to relevant mobility solutions is met.
Having a background in product development and successful application of marketing principles you will be able to react quickly to market changes and have an awareness of the impact of the wider economic climate.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Market Intelligence – to develop an understanding of the mobility market in the UK, including the products available, the key companies operating in the market, the customer segments within the market and the relative opportunities
- Develop a mobility strategy
- Proposition/Product Development
- To identify appropriate mobility propositions that could market to new or existing customers
- To manage the design and development of new mobility products and services, ensuring adherence to the new product development process.
- To manage the planning and implementation process of designated new product or service launches ensuring that launch deadlines are achieved.
- To co-ordinate the production and sign off of associated promotional activity
- To liaise with the business units to ensure activity is in line and not in conflict with the group strategy or activity.
Personal Characteristics ideal:
- Effective time management and prioritising skills
- Ability to communicate and liaise at all levels
- Strong relationship building
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- A strategic thinker with the ability to see beyond the ‘here and now’.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB20
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.