Our client is a marketing agency who handle the retail marketing account for an automotive manufacturer. They now seek 2 Campaign Directors to join their London based team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on premium brand account.
You will be responsible for fulfilling the role of key client contact and relationship management plus managing project lifecycles through the entire agency process. You will manage the interface between the retail agency team and the retail network and provide strategic input and guidance on the role of retailer marketing activity for brand, launch and tactical campaigns.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
• Day-to-day responsibility for client interface, management and communication.
• Responsible for delivery of the client scope on time, on budget and to the necessary quality standards.
• Responsible for managing and developing the Account Management team
• Working with partner agencies to develop appropriate strategic proposals and creative solutions
• Fulfilment of marketing material across all appropriate touchpoints
The Successful Candidate will have:
• Be currently working in an account handling role in a marketing agency – at Account Manager or Account Director level
• A background working on Automotive retail marketing accounts would be highly desirable
• Be educated to degree level
• Comprehensive experience of working in a client facing role
• Ability to negotiate and influence clients, agencies and suppliers
• Strong numeric, verbal and written communication plus good negotiation skills
• Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
• Complete understanding of digital workflow tools and how they interact with the agency process
• Understanding multiple file formats, colour management and the production process.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Catherine Corrall at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.