Our client, a leading provider of retail, wholesale, contract hire and insurance facilities to a number of well-known brands through its motor dealership network, is currently looking for a Collections Agent to join their growing department.
• Assist the department in collection of past due accounts
• Counselling customers for up-to-date payment arrangements and arrears management on all inbound and outbound phone contacts.
• By applying communication, negotiation, customer service, etc. and collection skills, the Collections Agents leverages collateral into payments.
• Bringing accounts current allows the organisation to achieve monetary goals and assists the customers to ensure a solid credit history.
• Responsible for inbound calls, responding to a wide variety of customer’s arrears problems and concerns.
• Instructing agents to peacefully recover the vehicle as quickly as possible, with minimal downtime.
• Establish and manage third party relationships with Agents repossession agencies and track and trace agents if required.
• Minimum of college degree or equivalent qualification
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Collections/Repossession and Debt Recovery
• Practical experience in dealing with / negotiating with external third party repossession agents
• Ability to work a shift pattern including a Saturday on a rota basis
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds