As a Regional Business Manager, you will be responsible for the sales operation of the company in a particular geographical area. This could well include several counties.
Typically, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company's products, and reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
- Servicing the needs of our existing customers.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Reporting to senior managers.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
You will be based in the region you are to cover using your home as an office base with a requirement to attend sales meetings at head office on a monthly basis or as requested by the National Sales Manager.
Skills and Interests
To be a Regional Business Manager, you will need to have:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, Management Information Analysis and report writing skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Be self-motivated
- Work well within a team
- A full driving licence
- Foreign language skills are increasingly useful.
You'll need a proven record in sales and reaching targets. Previous sales experience in the Motor Trade would be an advantage.
You will need to be educated to GCSE as a minimum but any relevant work-based qualifications including NVQs in sales would be an advantage.
You must have a Professional Appearance and a positive “Can Do” approach that shows Drive and Enthusiasm with an ability to engage and build a rapport with customers and colleagues alike.
Competitive package plus benefits.
Please complete the form below.