The June issue of AMe is now live, featuring fresh new content separate to the magazine edition.
Highlights of this month's AMe:
- Reaping the benefits of a cultural change in the business – John Tordoff on JCT600’s seven ‘pillars of wisdom’
- May new car registration data and analysis
- Vauxhall dodges factory bullet: should mean less pressure to shift metal at any cost
- Competition Commission expected to look at inflated costs in private motor claims (full market study available)
- Lexus ousted from top spot in satisfaction survey
- AM event: gain expert insight into industry-leading best practice
- Used cars: Audi sizzles as hottest brands appear to be far more predictable than our weather
- Used cars: the importance of colour
Plus the automotive news and new model digests, road tests and recruitment opportunities.
Please feel free to pass on AMe to your colleagues.
Go to the June AMe >>