IT Fleet are expanding their 2 car transporter fleet and are seeking
capable and professional drivers who genuinely want to progress within
a growing business and join the existing team at our Raydon Head
Job Summary & Purpose
The role of a 2 car transporter is a varied tole consisting of
appraising and inspecting vehicles for any damage prior to loading,
driving and delivery of customer vehicles to dealer outlets, auction
sites, refurbishment centres and other commercial locations in a safe,
professional, compliant and timely manner.
On-going training and support will be given to you and after your
initial 6 months with the business, we will fund the necessary
enhancement of your licence so that you are able to move up to driving
a 3 Car Transporter, resulting in an increase in salary, this is a
genuine opportunity to grow and develop your career.
* In conjunction with the Transport Allocator, plan the delivery of
the load in the most efficient manner, maximising delivery
* Undertake an effective appraisal and inspection of every vehicle
and upload to the Fleet Plus system
* Report all vehicle damage accurately and immediately to the
* Load each motor vehicle in accordance with procedures, ensuing
they are secured safely
* Avoid damage to vehicles, car transporter, customer and public
* Undertake a full vehicle daily defect check of the transporter
before every movement and record accordingly. Raise any vehicle
defects immediately to the Transport Manager.
* Abide by the regulations relating to tachograph, driver hours and
Working Time Regulations
* Driver safely and professionally with due care and attention to
other road users, abiding by the Highway Code/Road Traffic Act.
* Keep all documentation legible, paying attention to detail
* Display a positive attitude towards your work, behave
professionally and maintain a clean and tidy image
You will receive a very competitive basic salary of 25k plus a bonus
of £5 per car delivered and an enhanced collection rate for non
All applicants must hold a minimum of a 7.5T HGV licence, up to date
CPC and also a digi tacho card
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.