An award winning marketing agency is seeking an Account Director to work on a premium automotive account.
This role needs someone with real flair who can demonstrate the ability to develop accounts at a strategic level. You will be working on a fantastic automotive account leading a team developing tactical campaigns. You will need to be experienced in managing projects from brief through to execution and demonstrate strong people management skills. Ideally you will have experience in automotive marketing, working either agency or client-side. You will be working closely with the agency creative team and need to have the ability to develop creative propositions.
The successful candidate will have:
- A background in automotive marketing either client-side or agency-side.
- A highly strategic approach with the ability to develop the account.
- Strong team management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client facing presentation skills
- Be highly organised with a real eye for detail
- Be educated to degree level – ideally with a marketing qualification
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary and benefits in line with your experience and the chance to join a highly successful, fast-paced marketing agency
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to ~Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.