Our client has an opportunity for a first class Account Director to lead a busy and dynamic team, working with a premium automotive group.
Our client is an exciting and successful independent marketing agency with a broad range of clients from a wide variety of sectors but with particular strength in the automotive and telecoms sectors. We help our clients make measurable and sustainable changes to their businesses and help brands deliver their promises to customers, through their channel and partners.
Their work includes digital business applications, websites, CRM, incentive programmes, email campaigns and a broad range of communications, including live events.
Business is booming and they are looking for a first-class Account Director to lead an integrated account team, managing a variety of projects.
Role and requirements
The successful candidate will lead an account team and be the lead client contact on key projects. You’ll be responsible for building and developing good internal and external relationships and actively growing existing and new business.
With a passion for marketing you’ll enjoy solving complex business problems and have a proven track record in delivering a wide range of projects from concept to delivery and experience of B2B, channel marketing and channel enablement. Automotive experience would be a bonus.
You will thrive on managing multiple projects and workloads - achieving quality results on budget and to tight deadlines, keeping the client and your team on track. You will have excellent attention to detail, be a natural communicator and enjoy working as your clients business partner, sharing their business challenges.
We’re looking for an excellent academic record and at least 5 years’ agency experience with at least 2 years in a similar position.
· Strategic, long term focus combined with consistently excellent delivery
· Comfortable working on a “trusted advisor” basis with clients - able to tackle a client’s business or communications challenges and propose suitable solutions
· Able to define and scope digital requirements to address business challenges
· Takes a strategic solution and transforms into practical deliverables – for example, understands audience segments and requirements for content / message personalisation and delivery
· Builds strong client relationships - personally and monetarily
· Strong financial management skills – maximises profitability and uses resource effectively
· Experience of managing multi-disciplined teams
· Developer of people and understanding of resource management / succession planning
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.