Our client is a marketing agency who run the Dealer Marketing Programme for an automotive manufacturer. Due to considerable recent growth in the account, they are now seeking to fill a new role of Account Director to support the Senior Account Director on the account on a day to day basis.
Overview of the Role
The Account Director is a senior leadership role with responsibility for managing the day to day running between the client and agency-based team. You will need to ensure that the agency provide a smooth and efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of the client.
Reporting directly to the Senior Account Director, this role will suit a Senior Account Manager looking to further their career into a more senior account management role. You will ensure high levels of customer service and satisfaction to be achieved through the efficient and effective deployment of products and services offered to the client.
You will be looking to grow the account further as well as managing the day to day running of the office based teams. You will manage a team of 5 people based at the client’s offices in Hertfordshire and the agency offices in the West Midlands. Ideally, you will be living within a good commuting distance of both offices. The Northampton/Milton Keynes area would be an ideal location.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong automotive/retail marketing experience of 3-5 years.
- Demonstrate excellent client-management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to build incremental business on an account
- Have leadership and team development skills.
- Agency experience.
- Channel marketing experience – ideally in the automotive sector
- Strong planning, administration and work load balancing skills.
- Ability to work with the operational teams across the business to ensure smooth transition of all projects.
- Budget management.
- Strong commercial awareness.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.