Our client is a fast-growing Automotive Finance company offering innovate products to both independent and franchised used vehicle dealers selling used cars and LCVs. They are now seeking a field-based Account Executive to work with dealers in Southern Ireland. This role would suit someone with a background in automotive finance- probably with another finance company or dealership.
The role is responsible for the development and management of a mixed portfolio of dealers in Southern Ireland. You will be responsible for managing company relationships in the areas of account servicing, risk mitigation and growth. You will be tasked with achieving target level volumes in the areas of delinquency, write-off, new loan originations and revenue growth and will also be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with the company’s vendors and business partners within their assigned territory.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Be proactive in building a process that brings new customers and maintains existing customers with emphasis on value and service as the company’s key benefits.
- Schedule and organise sales events, related marketing materials and event reviews.
- Lead efforts to achieve volume and goal targets in all inventory and product types.
- Develop specific zones and routing within the market to establish an organised marketing strategy.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in finance or auto industry
- Sales Management (develop leads, contract customers, portfolio growth)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Must be comfortable in a high pressure, results driven and fast paced work environment
- Ability to learn company operating and reporting system plus Salesforce CRM
- Educated to at least A level or equivalent
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.