Our client is a leading Automotive Rental Company who are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their current team. The role would suit someone living in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridge or East Anglia
Covering your allocated area you will be responsible for increasing revenue and rentals; you will look after existing clients and will be targeted with new business development, generating leads and managing all aspects of the customer relationship.
This position would suit someone with experience of developing new business within a rental/ corporate sales/ fleet role or with a track record of generating new business within SME’s with a strong interest in the automotive industry.
- Generation of leads for new business -National and local Corporate accounts.
- Prospecting / Signing and Managing accounts effectively and profitably
- Increasing value of area to an agreed level
- Department reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Be able to demonstrate a strong track record of reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated and confident
- Demonstrate a high level of drive and tenacity to succeed in a target-driven environment
- Demonstrate the ability to plan your time and effectively manage your territory
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.