Job Title - Territory Manager
Company - World-renowned supplier of vehicle protection systems, aftermarket and insurance products to the UK automotive sector.
Location – Field Based – Locations available: Midlands, South West, North West and Midlands.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to contract with a dynamic, high growth, forward thinking market leader in the UK automotive sector. A leading provider of vehicle protection systems, insurance solutions and after market products, this company is experiencing major growth.
The role requires the successful applicant to promote, develop and sell the company’s full range of products to existing clients and to actively prospect for new sales in their territory.
To be successful in this role you will be a highly capable, driven, determined and ambitious individual looking to take over and enhance a successful territory. Motor Trade experience is essential.
- To build highly effective working relationships with key client individuals.
- To manage regular client visits, perform effective training and coaching and deliver written performance reports to client management.
- Professionally manage client expectations and achieve agreed objectives; delivering the highest quality of customer service.
- To carry out prospecting for new clients within territory to increase your business.
- To develop expert knowledge of the company’s products and perform highly effective qualification of client requirements.
- To deliver against personal targets and exceed client expectations against KPI’s.
- A highly capable individual who has demonstrably good experience working closely with automotive manufacturers, large dealer groups and blue chip organisations.
- The ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- The ability to take a consultative, supportive approach with clients.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have competent computer skills (at least MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Must have experience working within franchised and independent motor dealerships.
- Must demonstrate the ability to achieve defined goals in a proactive business environment.
- Most importantly, must be an enthusiastic, fun and engaging personality with the ability to think on their feet and to identify client's needs.