Client Relationship Manager
£25,000 per annum + Car Allowance
Travel Required – Driving License Required
Our client, a corporate and global organisation who are based in Wokingham are looking to recruit a client facing, confident and out going individual who is seeking a new challenge, career prospects and a role with pure variation. You will work alongside the Corporate Account Management Team who are a small team of x3 and are dynamic individuals. The aim of the role is to deliver service excellence within several of the larger accounts, building strong relationships, visiting the clients on a monthly basis as well as managing everyday requests and driving growth.
This is a really exciting role for someone who is eager to develop their career within a dynamic and growing business.
* Managing a portfolio of large, corporate clients and ensuring customer expectations are met at all times.
* Having a full understanding of the company’s values and delivering these to their most important clients.
* Regular site presence to the client’s offices, engaging with the managers and ensuring the structure is as it should be.
* Acting the “face of” the brand.
* Organising equipment removals, deliveries and relocations.
* Answering client queries on a daily basis
* Presenting to your clients, using Microsoft PowerPoint to confidently discuss the brands products and services .
* Develop and embed service improvements plans where appropriate.
* Using Microsoft Excel on a daily basis to create reports, intermediate proficiency required such as Pivot Tables and manipulation of data and formulas.
Candidate Profile Required
* To have previously worked within a Client Facing role, dealing with queries and escalating issues.
* To be action orientated, driven and ambitious with a process driven mind set at the same time.
* Ability to multi task
* Able to communicate effectively on a variety of levels
* Confident to present to clients in a corporate environment
* To own a clean driving license.
* Happy to travel within the South region to client meetings
We are looking to collate CV’s for this role in the coming weeks and start interviewing within the next 1 week.
If you feel you have the ideal experience and desire to progress in a career then please contact Paige Harding on (phone number removed) today or email your CV
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.