World-renowned supplier of vehicle protection systems, digital merchandising platform, aftermarket and insurance products to the UK automotive sector.
Location – Field Based – Opportunities available in North West
Due to continued success and major growth we are looking to recruit for Account Manager positions nationwide.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to contract with a dynamic, high growth, forward thinking market leader in the UK automotive sector. A leading provider of vehicle protection systems, insurance solutions, digital merchandising platform and after market products, this company is experiencing major growth.
The role requires the successful applicant to promote, develop and sell the company’s full range of products to existing clients and to actively prospect for new sales in their territory.
To be successful in this role you will be a highly capable, driven, determined and ambitious individual looking to take over and enhance a successful territory. Motor Trade experience is preferred.
- To build highly effective working relationships with key client individuals.
- To manage regular client visits, perform effective training and coaching and deliver written performance reports to client management.
- Professionally manage client expectations and achieve agreed objectives; delivering the highest quality of customer service.
- To carry out prospecting for new clients with territory.
- To develop expert knowledge of the company’s products and perform highly effective qualification of client requirements.
- To deliver against personal targets and exceed client expectations against KPI’s.
- A highly capable individual who has demonstrably good experience working closely with automotive manufacturers, large dealer groups and blue chip organisations.
- These positions are ideally suited to candidates that have worked within automotive industry, F&I sector or digital arena.
- The ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- The ability to take a consultative, supportive approach with clients.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate previous success in prospecting for new business.
- Must have competent computer skills (at least MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Experience working within franchised and independent motor dealerships is preferred.
- Be able to demonstrate strong sales processes and an ethos for the ultimate customer experience.
- Must demonstrate the ability to achieve defined goals in a proactive business environment.
- Most importantly, must be an enthusiastic, fun and engaging personality with the ability to think on their feet and to challenge client's needs. Someone who can become a valued and trusted member of a client’s ‘virtual’ management team.