Our client is a fast-growing Automotive Finance company offering innovate products to both independent and franchised used vehicle dealers selling used cars and LCVs. They are now seeking a field-based Account Manager to work with dealers in the Midlands.
This role would suit someone with a background in finance – ideally within the automotive industry (finance company or manufacturer).
The role is responsible for the development and management of a mixed portfolio of dealers within the Midlands. You will be responsible for managing company relationships in the areas of account servicing, risk mitigation and growth. You will be tasked with achieving target level volumes in the areas of delinquency, write-off, new loan originations and revenue growth and will also be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with the company’s vendors and business partners within their assigned territory.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· Work with the Field Sales teams to identify, monitor and resolve default accounts.
· Create and maintain Collective Management Report for each identified default account.
· Assist office based operations to reduce delinquency and write off percentages.
· Provide an objective perspective for the company relating to initial analysis and progress of ‘at risk’ dealers.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Educated to at least A level or equivalent
· Experience in finance or auto industry preferred
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Strong time management skills and ability to manage deadlines
· Must be comfortable in a high pressure, results driven and fast paced work environment
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper
Copeland Select specialise in recruitment in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.