Our client is a full service marketing and creative agency with a fabulous client list including a number of leading automotive brands. This agency has the client list and feel of a London agency but based in glorious rural surroundings.
They are now seeking an Account Manager who will be responsible for the day to day management of a Leading Automotive Account including building and maintain strong Client relationships and to be the first point of contact for the Client on day to day matters. You will be based at the agency and oversee a team of Account Execs
Experience working on an automotive account desirable but not essential. You will have worked in an agency and have strong experience and understanding of agency processes from brief to delivery.
The Successful Candidate:
- Previous agency experience essential
- Proven track record of delivering client projects on time and on budget
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in managing a direct and remote client relationship
- Be driven to deliver excellent client service
- Excellent orangistaion, communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to delegate and oversee work of other team members
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Copeland Select specialise in recruitment in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.