Our client is an innovative, growing marketing agency who provide marketing services for automotive dealerships – specialising in CRM and Social Media. Due to growth in business they are now seeking an Account Manager to work with their Automotive Dealership clients across Southern England.
In this role you will be the key client contact and build strong working relationships with each client. You will liaise with the agency creative and production teams to ensure all work is processed on time and on budget. You will spend the majority of your week in the field with your clients but will need to visit the agency, in Kent.
This role would suit a bright, ambitious marketing professional with experience working in automotive retail marketing – either in an agency or dealership.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing business and make a real impact on their business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Preferably a marketing qualification
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in automotive retail marketing
- Experience of CRM & Social Media is highly desirable
- Be able to build good working relationships with automotive dealers
- Have excellent client facing presentation skills
- Be highly organized with a close attention to detail
- Be living in South East England – within reach of Kent
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.