Our client, a high profile marketing & advertising agency, require an Account Manager who, as part of a team, will manage the largest account- a motor dealer group.
As Account Manager you will effectively manage the ongoing marketing requirements of this major motor dealer group in all areas. You will operate with a high standard of marketing knowledge, innovation and accuracy that exceeds client expectations. You will deliver added value in the form of increased business and effective marketing solutions.
You will be responsible for the ongoing development of the Marketing Assistant/Executive through effective delegation and ongoing coaching and training.
- Time management and organisation
- Organise and prioritise own and Account Group daily workload
- Plan, prepare for and attend meetings as required by the agency and all clients
- Campaign management
- Pro-actively deliver effective, integrated marketing solution to the client within given timescale and within agreed budgets
- Training and development
- Manage and coach Marketing Assistant(s)/Executive(s) within the Account Group Team so that they delivery work in line with the company’s best practice.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working in an agency
- Worked in both retail and marketing
- Be autonomous, self-motivated and ambitious
- Be a team player
- Be living in the Sheffield area
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.