Our client is a leading information technology business in the motor industry. They supply creative manufacturer and dealer software solutions to a fantastic client base of automotive manufacturers and dealers.
They are well respected for the technical quality of their work as well as the methods they employ to deliver their products and are keen to develop this reputation further. Most importantly this company is a genuinely great place to work. They believe in respecting their employees and understand that the way to get the very best work from them is to provide a welcoming, relaxed and friendly environment.
The role of Product Owner is an Account Management role. It requires a bright, focused individual who will join one of their development squads to:
· Work closely with existing and prospective clients to agree specifications, produce quotes and manage the delivery of their projects.
· Manage the workflow of the development team.
· Liaise with the client support team to ensure the very highest levels of customer service.
· Constantly review and improving internal processes.
· Seek opportunities for new products and enhancements to existing products.
As an Agile business they are always looking for ways to improve every aspect of what they do. There will be opportunities to work with every part of the business including sales, marketing and infrastructure and as a member of a relatively small team they expect you to make a real difference to their business.
The Must Haves
· A good education. Preferably with a degree 2.1 level or higher.
· Some experience within the automotive industry. Preferably this would be from either the sales or fleet departments of a vehicle retailer, finance business or automotive supplier.
· Project management experience or organisational skills
What they Offer
· A competitive salary, reflective of experience.
· Contributory pension scheme.
· An opportunity to learn new transferable skills.
· An opportunity to take a central role in the business from day one.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper