Our client, a rapidly expanding business in the Brighton area is looking to appoint an Account Manager to look after the Prestige car side of their business. This role is ideal for talented Motor Trade experienced Account Managers. This is a telephone based role but it is not a cold calling job - you will be dealing with trade buyers that regularly purchase through the Company's platform.
Key Responsibilities of an Account Manager:
• Qualifying premium car sales enquiries from customers, with luxury vehicles for sale varying from Audi A4s to McLaren F1s
• Managing your assigned dealers, building ongoing relationships with them and gaining their trust, in turn supplying a greater volume.
• Working closely with Lead Managers to close deals with dealers and sellers.
• Expand the dealership network by contacting prospective buyers, explaining the benefits of the Company, and bringing them onto the platform.
Because of the fast-growing number of sales enquiries, it is easily possible for an Account Manager to close multiple deals every day making a highly attractive commission on every sale.
This is an opportunity to join an established, fast-growing but still young company looking to disrupt and improve a big industry - so it’s a rare opportunity to make your mark and develop your career quickly in a fun environment with passionate colleagues.
What they are looking for:
They are looking for someone not just with solid motor trade knowledge but also account management and re-marketing experience. A positive can-do attitude and a passion for helping both sellers and buying dealers a fair deal.
You’re going to need:
• A friendly, positive personality with a willingness to work hard and as part of an enthusiastic team
• At least two years experience in an account management position as well as motor trade experience in either remarketing, sales or buying
• A great telephone manner, and the ability to talk engagingly to lots of different types of buyers
• An organised working style with strong attention to detail and extremely motivated
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• An interest in cars - you don’t have to be a petrol-head, but knowledge of cars and the industry will be essential
• Genuine ambition to develop your skills and be the best at what you do.
• Full training will be provided.
• OTE £50k - £90k per annum
• Fast progression opportunities
• Friendly, open office environment
If you would like to hear more about this role, please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.