Accounts Assistant Vacancy (Part Time)
Salary: £11,000 Per Annum
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm (4 Hours per day, flexible)
We are looking for a reliable, experienced accounts assistant for a very reputable automotive company in the Huntingdon area. The relevant candidate must have accounts experience and a fantastic work ethic.
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a large, well-known company in the Cambridgeshire area.
Key Role Responsibilities:
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be an integral member of the Head Office Team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the Sales Ledgers are tidy in preparation for monthly statement runs and highlighting any issues to the relevant accountant and the group accounting supervisor if required.
- Ensure all bank payments are raised accurately and timely.
- Ensure cashbooks are posted and within the deadlines.
- Ensuring suppliers are paid within their terms each month and that a remittance is sent to back up any payment where required.
- Ensuring all communication methods are efficient and effective, like answering the phone quickly and replying to e-mails in a timely manner.
- Liaising with the team at the dealership to create good working relationships and assisting with any queries they may have.
- Previous accounts experience required
- Previous motor industry experience desirable
- Good attention to detail
Please feel free to apply or send me a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant; Jason Evans
Octane Recruitment are a leading Automotive Recruitment agency. We specialise in Motor trade vacancies across the board from car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.