Our client, a prestige Car Dealership, is currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Office Administrator to help assist in the overall running’s of their busy showroom and support the Sales Executives.
Previous experience in accounts and or the motor trade would be incredibly advantageous.
Due to the nature of the role you must confident and comfortable in being assertive in various situations with individuals who could appear to be testing.
As the initial point of contact for customers visiting the showroom and telephoning in, it is essential that you can provide a high level of customer service and have an approachable manor.
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm + overtime
Some of your key admin responsibilities will include:
* Uploading and administering of car stock on to the company website
* Assist in the handover of sold cars alongside the companies Car Sales Executive
* Ensuring all relevant paperwork for each car advertised and sold is in order and up to date
* Caring for pre-delivery checks
* Able to prioritise work load
* Ensuring customer concerns/needs are addressed
* Ensuring the showroom and forecourt is well-maintained and presentable
* Ensure compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
* All other general office administration duties
Some of your key account’s responsibilities will include:
* The use of Sage and Xero
* Check invoices received and ensure that these matches accurately with purchase orders
* Distribute payments for verification
* Follow up managers regularly to ensure prompt authorisation of invoices
* Writing out and processing manual cheques as required
* Process payments within deadlines
* Preparation of monthly management accounts
* Assist with the Group cash flow situation, credit control, debt collection warranty claims, etc
* Record keeping in compliance with Accounting practice and Company procedures
You will need to be a friendly and approachable person with excellent communication skills. As you will be working within a small team it is essential that you are a good team player. You must be able to tactfully handle complaints as well as manage workload.
The ideal applicant will have a good working knowledge of accounting routines. You will be professional, well organised, positive, diligent, able to work to strict deadlines and always
Paying close attention to detail.
Working both as an individual and as part of a small team. Previous experience in a similar role within the motor industry, whilst not essential, would be a distinct advantage, as would knowledge of Sage or Xero.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.