We have a fantastic Customer Service / After Sales opportunity for a professional individual, to take on a permanent role with a market leading supplier of motorhomes.
• Administration and Management of new and used vehicle warranties.
• Booking of motorhomes for; warranty, service and habitational work.
• Ordering of relevant parts that are required for vehicles that are currently or due in the workshop.
• Liaising with, and organisation of work and transport of vehicles requiring work from a third party supplier.
• Regularly liaising between workshop and customers to obtain progress updates and advising customers accordingly.
• Assisting in the time management of workshop, ensuring vehicles are allocated the correct number of hours to complete necessary works and that those jobs do not over run.
• System Input of claims for warranty items.
• Follow up of claims for warranty items.
• Managing the arrival and checking of all warranty parts to ensure they are correct and without damage.
• Following up on bookings for customer vehicle services.
• Handling and processing of V55 and COC forms for new vehicle registrations.
• The candidate must be an effective communicator when liaising with internal and external customers.
• They will be customer facing and so must be presentable and have the ability to handle problems in a professional manner.
• Must be able to work well as part of a team, yet be self-motivated to complete individual tasks successfully.
• IT skills are essential – Full training of our systems will be provided.
• Total 37.5 hours per week.
• Monday – Friday 9-5
• Saturday 10-12.30, these hours will be deduced from mid-week hours at a time convenient to employee and the business.
• Basic £18k with future scope for bonus based on up-selling of products
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.