After Sales Support Consultant, required for a leading name in Luxury Travel based in South Manchester. Are you looking for a step into luxury travel, or looking to get away from sales?
My client is looking to recruit an After Sales and operations consultant. Are you currently working in travel sales but looking for more of a support role? You will pro-actively work as an 'after sales' support consultant for all members of the reservations team and be the first point of contact for all client/agent queries regarding any 'after sales' requirement.
- To assist the admin team with all ticket dispatch and itinerary production
- Pro-actively work as an 'after sales' support for all members of the reservations team
- Book, amend and service low cost European flights plus any hotel and ground requests
- To ensure errors are kept to a minimum, consistent attention to detail and time management applied to all daily tasks.
- Pro-actively administer all travel arrangements
- Produce accurate documents, paying particular attention to spelling and grammar
- To maintain your own personal level of expertise, both technically and product knowledge
- Offer constructive ideas, feedback and support to your Manager
- To assist your team with any queries they have on a day to day basis
- Provide support and assistance for other teams when necessary
- To provide exemplary customer service at all times
- Excellent knowledge of the Dolphin reservations and administration system
- Understanding and use of Galileo/GDS system
- An awareness of the current travel marketplace
- Commercial understanding and application in the sales support role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid attention to detail
You will be offered a competitive basic salary in the region of £17,000pa with excellent working hours. Please call Lisa on (phone number removed) or email
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.