Our client based in Biggleswade is looking for an After Sales Administrator. Ideally you will have experience in the construction plant or transport industry, possibly in parts, warranty or a service environment.
The After Sales Administrator will be required to ensure maximum commercial recovery from service engineer's times. To participate in minimising the work in progress stock levels, ensuring that administrative procedures are adhered to.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract
After Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
- Take calls from customers and liaise with engineers
- Identify and implement improvements to the after-sales administration process
- Produce invoices
- File and organise documentation
- Input engineers’ times to build up the cost bases for invoices and for payroll purposes.
- Attend meetings and exhibitions off-site and overseas. This may include time spent away from home overnight.
- Assist with reception and telephone duties
After Sales Administrator's hours are 40 hours per week flexi-time, Monday to Friday.
The salary for the After Sales Administrator is £22,000 to £23,000.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this deter you applying for other positions you may be suitable for.
Shepherd Stubbs is an Equal Opportunities Employer acting both as an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.