• Working within a busy sales and service office
• First point of telephone contact for the company
• Processing maintenance requests via phone and email
• Administration duties include raising & closing service calls
• Updating and maintaining client records using bespoke computer system
• Making proactive sales tele-calls to chase service contract renewals
• Updating service contract records at point of renewal
• Data entry
• Assisting with collation of technical files and O&M manuals
• Assisting in the day-to-day running of a busy office environment, various admin tasks as arising
• Relevant experience essential
• High attention to detail & high level of accuracy
• Hard Working
• Professional manner
• Highly organised and an effective manager of time
• Confident communicator
• Reliable & consistent
• Self-motivated & Pro-active
• Ability to stay calm under pressure
• Team player
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel
Due to the location of the office we can only consider drivers for this role.
This is fantastic opportunity so please apply today for your chance to be considered for this role.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.