After Sales Co-ordinator required for car showroom on outskirts of Brighton, £18-20k doe plus commission OTE £20-22K. Due to promotion this is an urgent role, working in a close knit team. If you enjoy building rapport over the phone with lapsed and existing customers and are happy taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to up-sell warranties and service plans, then this is the role for you. Duties will include:
- Taking customer calls and appropriate action
- Organising vehicle bookings for service, MOTs, maintenance or repair
- Ensuring each customer is contacted before and after their appointment
- Making outbound calls for follow-up work
- General administrative duties as and when required
- Working on Service Reception desk when required
- Ensuring that the image and levels of customer service within the department are in line with Company standards
Smart appearance and professional phone manner, with previous experience gained in a call centre, outbound calls experience, telesales, customer service or sales experience with a confident and outgoing personality. Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads under pressure. Motivated, a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Previous experience working within a car showroom hugely beneficial but not essential, as full training given on their products. Genuine opportunity to progress your career for the right person. This is a full time role working Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm or 8-5pm, 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension and onsite parking. Driving licence preferred but not essential. Immediate interview and start date asap.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.