My client, a worldwide construction company, are looking for an After Sales Co-Ordinator, based in Birmingham.
Fixed term contract - 5 months
They are looking for an organised and efficient administrator to provide aftersales support during the 2 year developer warranty period. You will be required to monitor and close out defect claims efficiently whilst providing outstanding customer service.
Please apply below and contact Heather Duncan in the Birmingham office to find out more detail on the role.
* First point of contact with customers at point of Legal Completion
* Manage all post completion inquiries
* Provide regular communication with purchasers/tenants/letting agents/managing agents meeting customer satisfaction standards
* Responsible for accurate logging and progression of defects
* Co-ordination of access for third party contractors
* Support Warranty Manager with progression of contentious or larger construction cases
* Provide support to Customer Services Manager as and when applicable
* Provide Customer Service nationally for the Residential Development business
* Ensure Salesforce database is accurate
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel both internal and external including sensitivity to others
* Strong administration skills ideally within a Developer / Lettings environment
* Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to multi task, work to deadlines, prioritise tasks and work to optimum efficiency
* Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
* Able to think outside the box
* The ability to be a self-starter and to work as part of a team
* Professional and mature approach when dealing with internal contacts and external clients/stakeholders
* Enjoys a busy and demanding environment, can remain calm under pressure and promote a calm environment
* Excellent computer skills including work-processing, email, internet use of Salesforce database package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.