Due to increased workload and growth within the business I am looking for a confident Customer Service Advisor to join a busy after sales team based at a very successful company in Redditch. This is a temporary position to offer support during a busy period but this could lead to permanent opportunities within the business. The starting salary will be £8 - £9 and this position is full time, 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. I require candidates who are not currently working and who can start straight away as this is a temporary assignment.
1. Providing outstanding customer service to the companies high profile clients.
2. Produce delivery notes, invoices and other paperwork that is associated with the dispatch or collection of goods.
3. Obtain credit-card authorization on sales as and when appropriate.
4. Keep adequate records of all transactions.
5. Maintain a current and up to date computer record of all products that we may be requested to supply spare/replacement parts for.
6. Be able to explain in details (after training) to customers how items work and how to resolve minor problems.
7. Regular liaison with product managers and the parent company to resolve queries.
8. Keep a record of all spare parts that are out of stock and ensure that the supplier is chased weekly, ensure that the customer is kept informed.
9. Liaise with Product Support/Carriers/Engineers to make arrangements for repair or service calls.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
1. Excelled customer service experience
2. Previous experience within a customer service role
3. Excellent telephone manor
4. Experience dealing with complaints
I require candidates who are not currently working as this is an immediate requirement and you will need to be available to start straight away. If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please APPLY. Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to (url removed) or call (Apply online only)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.