My client based north of Norwich, are seeking an After Sales Customer Executive, to join their busy manufacturing sales team. This is an excellent opportunity for a someone who is passionate about customer service and who is available for a 9 month fixed term contract to start asap.
You will be responsible for answering incoming calls to advise and support customers with any after sales issues.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Excellent telephone manner whilst answering and responding to enquiries
- Liaise as necessary with other areas of the business to resolve customer queries
- Build relationship with engineers to ensure diagnoses is determined.
- Take all reasonable precautions to ensure advice given adheres to Health and Safety procedures
- Process customer requests to purchase parts
Along with excellent customer service skills you will have:
- A good level of excel, organisation and administration skills
- Excellent computer skills and accurate data entry
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Positive and self motivated attitude
If you have the above experience and you're available for a 9 month contract, then please send your CV to Kim Babb at Select Appointments or call (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.