Area Sales Executive (Construction Plant Equipment)
Central Belt, Scotland. (Covering all of Scotland, focused on the general Glasgow to Edinburgh area.)
£38,000 to £42,000 per annum + Up to 30% Bonus. OTE £55,000 per annum
Company Car available for personal use + Private Pension, Life Cover, Healthcare + Benefits Package
Holiday entitlement starting at 22 days + 8 bank holidays, rising to 27 days after time served!
Area Sales Executive sought for a highly successful manufacturer and service provider within the heavy plant industry offering training and great earning potential for the successful candidate.
The role is open to any experienced and proven sales professionals from an engineering sales background, although knowledge of the construction plant sector will be highly advantageous all experienced sales professionals from any engineering backgrounds are encouraged to apply. No formal technical qualifications are needed although ability to demonstrate a technical aptitude and understanding of mechanical and electrical engineered machinery will be advantageous.
You will be based from home with a company vehicle and will cover Scotland as your territory with a focus around the central belt region between Glasgow and Edinburgh. The main tasks will be concerned with the sales of parts and components on an after sales basis and after sales service contracts. You will gain some exposure to new machine sales but the focus is on the after sales element for all customers within your territory.
The company are a huge global household name and the successful candidate will benefit from all the training and development needed to become fully competent and reach their potential within the role. The company are headed up in Cambridgeshire for their UK function and training will take place here so the successful candidate must be able to spend some short periods of time away from home in the initial period of employment.
The role in brief: (A full and detailed role brief will be made available ahead of interviews)
* Working within construction plant sales and service for a big name manufacturer
* Work from home and travel to customer locations across Scotland selling after sales services, parts and components to existing customer base.
* Report directly to and work in support of the National Customer Support Sales Manager.
The Person Required:
* An experienced sales professional from an engineering sales background, construction plant knowledge non-essential but highly advantageous to the role.
* Willing to cover the whole of Scotland as a territory, with a focus around the Central Belt
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.