After Sales Manager
£25,000 plus commission
Monday – Friday Office hours
Our industry leading-client has a fantastic opportunity for an After Sales Manager to join their expanding team. The position has been created to focus on developing multi-site contracts to cover inspections, maintenance and adoption for Housing Developers and select Local Authorities. The main focus of the role is to gather after sales feedback from existing clients with a view to selling them after sales service packages.
This position involves working closely with the Managing Director to target key markets, develop a winning strategy and close quotes to be passed to the project management team. The role also encompasses managing the marketing strategy for the business for the after sales services, actively promoting via email marketing, telephone canvassing and social media channels.
* Target key markets, develop a winning strategy and close quotes to be passed to the project management team
* The role also encompasses managing the marketing strategy for the business, actively promoting via email marketing, telephone canvassing and social media channels
* Managing the marketing strategy for the business
* Actively promoting via email marketing, telephone and social media channels.
* Liaising with key stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
* Proven experience working in a business development role, with a confident phone manner and experience of selling face-to-face.
* An autonomous, self-motivated professional with a hunger to grow their own portfolio.
* Competitive desire to fulfil your sales potential.
* Someone who can achieve targets and enjoys new challenges.
* Commercially aware and can understand new industries quickly
* Experience of selling into the housing development, holiday park or public sector environment would be a bonus.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.