After Sales Manager
Monday to Friday
8am – 4:45pm
Salary: circa £25 basic plus commission structure
Proven experience working in a business development role, with a confident phone manner and experience of selling face-to-face?
Do you have experience of selling into the housing development, holiday park or public sector or similar?
You may have experience of the following:
Sales Executive, Account Manager, Product Sales, Business Development, Playground Equipment, Technical Sales
If so, this could be an ideal challenge for you!
Our Client in Northamptonshire is seeking an After Sales Manager to join their organisation in Northampton.
Key responsibilities for the After Sales Manager include:
This is initially an office-based role although travel to meet clients and local authorities may be required as the role progresses.
* Target key markets develop a winning strategy and close quotes to be passed to the project management team.
* The role also encompasses managing the marketing strategy for the business, actively promoting via email marketing, telephone canvassing and social media channels.
To be successful in the role of After Sales Manager, you must demonstrate:
* Proven experience working in a business development role, with a confident phone manner and knowledge of selling face-to-face.
* An autonomous, self-motivated professional with a hunger to grow their portfolio.
* Competitive desire to fulfil your sales potential.
* Someone who can achieve targets and enjoys new challenges.
* Commercially aware and can understand new industries quickly.
* Experience of selling into the housing development, holiday park or public sector environment would be a bonus.
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in an After Sales Manager, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.