Job title: After Sales Manager
Salary: £25,000 (Commission structure in place)
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00-16:45 (Permanent)
Universal Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced After Sales Manager to join a well-established business within Northamptonshire that specialise in play area design and installation. The ideal candidate would have proven experience within an account manager; sales executive; product sales; business development position. The position has been created to focus on developing multi-site contracts to cover inspections, maintenance and adoption for Housing Developers and select Local Authorities. The main focus of the role is to gather after sales feedback from existing clients with a view to selling them our after sales service packages.
• Target key markets, develop a winning strategy and close quotes to be passed to the project management team.
• The role also encompasses managing the marketing strategy for the business, actively promoting via email marketing, telephone canvassing and social media channels.
• Proven experience working in a business development role, with a confident phone manner and experience of selling face-to-face.
• An autonomous, self-motivated professional with a hunger to grow their own portfolio.
• Competitive desire to fulfil your sales potential.
• Someone who can achieve targets and enjoys new challenges.
• Commercially aware and can understand new industries quickly.
• Experience of selling into the housing development, Holiday Park or public sector environment.
• Strong knowledge of Playground Equipment.
• 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Uncapped commission
• Contributory pension
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining a strong and successful company, please do send your CV to Adam for immediate consideration. (url removed) or call (phone number removed) for more information.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.