A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Car dealership as a Aftersales Manager situated in Warwick.
As Aftersales Manager you will be be responsible for the continued success of the Aftersales department. You will possess Previous Experience of a similar position within the Motor Trade.
Ensure that the Service and Parts departments are maximising the profitability and efficiency in line with company expectation and market potential.
To be considered for this Aftersales Manager position you must:
* Hold a good level of experience of managing an Aftersales department.
* Hold a strong presence and ability in a professional environment
* Be dynamic ,Motivated and have a Flexible attitude.
* Have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
* Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude and a great team and work ethic
* Have a proven history of success in a similar environment
* Hold a solid and stable working history.
* Hold a full UK Licence
In return my client can offer a Basic Salary of up to £45,000.00 with an OTE of £70,000.00.
Our Client demands only the highest of calibre for this Aftersales Manager position, so we must be rigid with our selection process.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that successful applications will be contacted within 48 hours
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.