IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY FOR AN EXPERIENCED CANDIDATE WITHIN THIS FIELD
WHO IS LOOKING FOR THEIR NEXT OPPORTUNITY!!
My client is a leading dealership and now looking for an experienced
Aftersales or Service Manager to be part of their continued success.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Oversee the management of the parts and service departments
* Promoting customer service and ensuring that customers receive the
highest standard of customer service possible.
* Be happy to support your advisors and get involed with customer
facing when needed.
* Effectively control job allocation through the workshop.
* Ensure that the right resources are readily available to maintain
servicing requirements and regularly review key operating controls
(labour efficiency, labour sales, and cost of sales).
* Review KOC's and make sure they are in line with business plans
and manufacturer objectives.
* Manage, coach and mentor your team.
* Plan, forecast and deliver sales targets.
* Growing workshop utilisation and efficiency.
* Take responsibility for your budget and be thrive to drive the
WHAT YOU NEED
* Good Experience of all aspects of service management.
* A good understanding of the parts operation, including stock
management and ordering processes.
* Drive and resilience to meet current targets and have a want to be
part of the future growth aspirations of my client.
* Need to be a target driven professional with an excellent track
record of achieving profit and delivering exceptional customer
service within a PLC/Franchise dealer environment.
* Experience of the CDK (Kerridge) dealer management system, One
Link and have an understanding of all current systems such as
manufacturer portals and reporting tools.
* A well-presented individual with a desire, character and hungar to
* A proven ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our
* Driving Licence
WHAT YOU GET
* £28,000 - £40,000 plus a great bonus scheme
* Company Benefits (discussed at interview)
* Continous training allowing you to develop
* Company Car
* Pension scheme
DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.