A leading manufacturer of passenger cars is seeking an After Sales Manager to act as the link between the manufacturer and their dealer network in Scotland. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience working in automotive aftersales to develop their career with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers.
- Act as the link between the manufacturer and their dealers ensuing that retailers meet their obligations to represent and deliver the required brand experience at all times.
- Responsible for parts & accessory purchases and sold hours objectives for the zone
- Provide overall direction to positively influence overall absorption and network profitability.
- Create excellent customer service levels and maintaining retailer standards
- Deliver after sales targets and demonstrable improvements in after sales operational performance and customer service through the deployment of manufacturer programmes.
- Objective Setting - agree dealers’ targets
- Performance Management for all dealer aftersales objectives
- Monitor and report progress against agreed actions and take remedial action where necessary.
- Develop/train/coach after sales staff to improve performance
- Implementation of key customer service & aftersales programmes
- Ensure dealers maximise the opportunity of both Fixed Price Servicing and Fixed Price Repair
- Marketing - ensure that all dealers have an AS marketing plan and appropriate budget.
- Network Development - ensure after sales franchise standards are met by dealers
- Liaison with Network Development team to maximise performance and identify risks and opportunities.
- Solid understanding of the UK after sales market including parts, accessories & service
- Very strong understanding of after sales KPI's
- Commercial flair, understanding of business and maximising revenue
- Customer experience empathy & understanding
- Analytical skills in order to interpret market information in an in-depth way
- Marketing skills to develop dealers’ marketing ability
- Leadership & coaching skills to develop the zone team to operate effectively together
- Strong organisational, communication, influencing and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.