After Sales Manager - Skoda Vehicles - Kings Lynn
Salary: £30,000 pa
Our Client is a family run Group with over one-hundred years' experience in the transport industry. The Group is now proud to represent Audi, Volkswagen, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Skoda, Renault and Dacia in East Anglia. With showrooms located in Suffolk and Norfolk, our Client can offer both new and used cars, commercial vehicles and aftersales services such as MOTs, servicing, repairs and parts.
As an Aftersales Manager you will play a crucial role in driving business forward and inspire the team to ensure that every customers experience is exceptional.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, professional, naturally confident and strong leadership skills. You will have the ability to implement change and strengthening our business.
As an Aftersales Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- To maintain standards of performance of the parts and service teams through effective coaching and performance management
- Recruit and select team members in line with organisational requirements
- Maintain customer service standards and ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of customer satisfaction indicators
- Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management through regularly reviewing key operating controls (negative stock reports, PDR's, margin and volume performance)
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the market, ensuring that marketing campaigns are relevant and targeted
- Ensure all Service processes meet HSO requirements and that they are implemented in a consistent manner
If you feel you meet the requirements outlined above please apply sending an up to date CV that demonstrates your suitability
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.