A fantastic opportunity has become available for an After-Sales Service Engineer to join a Worldwide generator company. My Client have been providing generator sets and spare parts for customers throughout the UK and Ireland for over 20 years. They are now looking to employ a service engineer to strengthen their branch in the UK. Located in the Midlands you will be required to provide assistance and support to the sales department for the pre and after sales duties. You will be mainly working from the depot but on some occasions you will be required to undertake work in the field due to customer requirements. The ideal candidate will understand the needs of the business and the requirement for flexible working hours.
Key responsibilities for the Service Engineer include;
- Respond to and diagnose all operational faults as is necessary
- Ensure all maintenance records are kept in line with company requirements
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are implemented to the required levels both by internal departments and third party
- Ability to identify and suggest ideas for system & process improvement
- Identify and meet the needs of all delegated customers and to offer support, advice and problem solving when required
- Identify parts for sales and ordering processes
- Carry out Service commissioning when required including installation
To be considered for the role of Service Engineer you should have;
- Experience with diesel generators up to 2MW in particular engines and alternators including Perkins, Doosan, Stampford, Meccalte and Cummins
- Engineering qualifications in a relevant engineering area is a must.
- Experience and good working knowledge of Control system wiring, i.e., Deepsea, Comap controllers
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering qualification
In return the successful candidate will receive;
- A basic salary of £27,000
- Overtime Opportunities
- Company Vehicle (Pick-Up Truck)
- Company Phone and Laptop
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- 39 Hour Week (Mon-Thu 9-5) (Fri 9-4)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.