After Sales Service Engineer required. Our client are an international supplier of generator sets and spare parts within the Power Generation industry who are currently looking to recruit a Service Engineer. Based in the Midlands, you will support the sales team and provide efficient after-sales services as required.
The Service Engineer must have a minimum of 4 to 5 years in the power generation industry and must be compliant with diesel generators up to 2MW. Engineering qualifications in relevant subjects (such as 17th Edition) would be highly advantageous.
After Sales Service Engineer – Generators Position Overview
* Ensure all generator sets are Pre-Delivery inspected (PDI) prior to delivery and where appropriate carry out necessary service and maintenance tasks
* Respond to and diagnose all operational faults as is necessary
* Ensure all maintenance records are kept up to date
* Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are implemented to the required levels
* Identify and suggest ideas for system & process improvement
* Offer support, advice and problem solving to customers when required
* Identify parts for sales and ordering processes
* Carry out Service Commissioning when required including installation
After Sales Service Engineer – Generators Position Requirements
* Previous experience as a Diesel Generator Engineer
* Strong knowledge of engines (Cummins, Perkins, Doosan, John Deere) and alternators (Stamford, Meccalte) would be extremely advantageous
* Electrical and Mechanical Engineering qualifications desirable
* Minimum of 4 - 5 years’ power generation industry experience
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Forklift Licence
* Based within a commutable distance of Leicester and prepared to travel with the role
After Sales Service Engineer – Generators Position Remuneration
* £26,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
* 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Company Van + Personal fuel allowance
* Laptop & Mobile
* Company Pension
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.