Aftersales Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
Up to £28k – DOE
My Client, a large global market leader with a faced paced environment are looking for a strong character for their Supply Chain Coordinator role. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with aftersales experience who ideally has a past in purchasing.
This is a carried role with many tasks included so no day will be the same. They are offering plenty of growth and development with a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress within the company.
* Responding to changes in demand and logistics as they occur
* To source parts and components when needed
* Maintain and manage both electronic and manual systems with high levels of accuracy
* Management of materials and order processing in SAP
* Chasing any outstanding orders and ensure parts and components are sourced and provided on time
* Liaising with accounts staff to reduce disruption from blocked invoices and overdue payments
* Provide support to the purchasing team
* Ensuring parts for jobs are not delayed
* Act on supply chain shortages and ad hoc customer demands within demanding time frames
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Good attention to detail
* High level of accuracy
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous administrative experience
* Knowledge of SAP or MRP systems
* Ability to work both as a team and independently
* Experience reading engineers drawings
In taking on this aftersales supply chain coordinator role you will be joining a busy environment with lots of room for career development.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please call Emily on (phone number removed)!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Executive Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.