After Sales Support Technician / Maintenance Assistant
St Leonards, Dorset BH24 2RZ
This is a permanent position, 40 hours per week over 5 days, which will include Saturday and Bank Holiday working.
Mploy are working on behalf of a large leisure company with various sites across Dorset and Hampshire, providing bespoke staycations for people keen to holiday across the beautiful county! They have an opportunity for an experienced maintenance operative with great customer service skills, as a Support Technician based primarily at St Leonards, near Ringwood, BH24 2RZ, and Milford-on-Sea, Lymington SO41 0LH. This role will be covering all 8 of the holiday parks on the south coast.
The purpose of the role is after sales support for new and existing customers who have bought luxury holiday homes on site. This will involve all aspects of after sales support with Static caravans and lodges from PDI checks, general maintenance to assisting manufacturers on new model after care.
The successful applicant must be a self-motivated team player with the highest standards of customer service and able to deliver work of the highest quality.
* Full driving licence
* Experience in a carpentry / maintenance role
Benefits of working here include:
* Free membership to our Health & Fitness Clubs – upgrades available
* Pension benefits
* Company sick pay (after qualifying period)
* Holidays – 28 days per annum (pro rata) with additional holiday for length of service
* Discounts for Day Spa as well Food & Beverage areas.
* Free staff car parking
* Birthday holiday (after qualifying period)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.