Job Title: After Sales Technician
Location: North UK
Reporting to: Customer Experience Manager
Job Purpose: To perform customer visits post sale to ensure satisfaction with the product, safe and proper usage and to address any technical issues with the vehicle.
Overview of Responsibilities
This is an opportunity for an experienced vehicle technician with proven customer facing experience (possible ex-patrolman) to join a prestigious vehicle conversion company. The role will involve completing customer visits to gauge the level of customer satisfaction, perform vehicle inspections and manage the resolution of any identified warranty repairs on client's cars at their work places, homes and approved locations.
This is an autonomous role and requires a lot of driving, good time management and organisation.
Task will include:
* Liaise with customers to book suitable appointment dates/times
* Perform annual vehicle checks and any warranty repairs
* To ensure servicing and repairs are completed to a safe and economical standard within the required qualification period
* To carry out vehicle diagnostics
* Following company procedures efficiently
* To report all servicing requirements to the Customer Care Team
* To liaise with customers, delivering customer service of the highest level, and be able to discuss and agree requirements that best suit the customers
* Working as a solid team unit to excel together and mutually achieve service department objectives and customer service levels.
Proven customer service experience.
Ability work on own initiative.
Full, clean UK driving licence.
Main dealership servicing and repair experience is desirable.
This is a full time permanent position, requiring a flexible approach.
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Please send us your CV for review. We will in touch to let you know the status of your application
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.