Our Client, a leading Global Manufacturer has a fantastic Opportunity for a Carpenter, officially named an After Sales Warranty Carpenter.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Undertake field work to resolve carpentry issues on products, both in the UK and Overseas.
RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS:
* Undertake field work to resolve carpentry issues on products as specified by the Field Support Manager. This will involve working both in the UK & Overseas, travelling at short notice and possibly for extended periods, working out of hours when necessary.
* Provided daily updates to the Field Support Manager on work/ status.
* Document all work undertaken and the root cause of carpentry issues in a Field Visit Report.
* Ensure Visit Confirmation Form is completed and signed by distributor following work.
* Investigate carpentry issues and provide accurate feedback to identify any further parts/ rework required to rectify issues.
* Identify repeat issues and report to the Field Support Manager
* Develop personal knowledge of GWI (general work instructions)
* Support Distributor training events
* Undertake training identified by the company as required to developed multi mixed skill set.
* Excellent Carpentry and Boat Building knowledge and experience.
* Knowledge of the Aftersales function
* Experience working with boat crews & shipyards.
* Ability to work within a close Team
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Ability to give clear feedback
* Good communications skills
* Driven to resolve issues and ability to challenge colleagues/ suppliers to achieve this.
* Ability to work out of hours
* Ability to travel at short notice and for extended periods
* Ability to represent the business in a professional & courteous manner
This is a fantastic opportunity and career move for the right person. In the first instance please email your CV today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.