We are looking for an Aftersales Account Manager who will work in Dealer Marketing Team for an automotive manufacturer account, this role will be based at the manufacturers marketing agency.
This role will focus on the development, analysis and supply of aftersales campaigns. You will oversee the smooth running of this account and need a good understanding of all marketing channels, including print and digital, as well as automotive experience. An understanding of aftersales is beneficial but not a requirement, as you will develop a wider perspective through on-going competitor analysis.
The key to success in this role is to be able to manage agency and client relationships effectively and efficiently. Understanding data, processes, analysing and coordinating insight and generating new ideas to continue to develop and grow the account.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong automotive/retail marketing experience
- Degree or professional qualification
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Good knowledge of integrated media and channels (press, radio, outdoor, print, POS, digital, PR)
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.