In April 2017 we are moving to a brand new, purpose built Aftersales facility and we are seeking an Aftersales leader to head this exciting new venture.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be ensuring that your department provides the absolute best service levels to every customer that walks through the door. Frontline employees will look to you for organisation, direction, leadership and control of activities to push everyone to achieve their best for themselves and the business. You’ll contribute to the team and ensure we have robust control over stock, debt, and quality control processes.
Role responsibilities – including but not limited to
- To maximise profit in all areas of responsibility.
- To translate business strategy in to operational plans for service.
- To develop and agree sales plans and budgets to achieve marketing, sales and financial targets.
- To deliver results to meet and where possible exceed agreed budgets.
- To implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities.
- To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
- To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
- To work effectively with all other key personnel within the dealership to establish and implement best practice and ensure our customers receive exceptional customer service.
Who you need to be
You love communicating with people and they love communicating with you just as much. That’s because you’re credible in what you say – something which your colleagues will recognise and warm too. As a team manager, you’ve got the ability to make your department achieve its targets on time, whilst still understanding the needs of others and helping out in the trenches. Your passion is not in question but if you’re not technically knowledgeable, or experienced on the BMW product line then you’re prepared to learn.
- Minimum of two years of experience working in a franchised dealership as a Service Manager / Parts
- You might even be an experienced Sales Manager within our industry looking to become the next Head of Business
- Proven organisational skills, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use Outlook, Word, Excel with accuracy and speed.
- Can create annual budgets from scratch that measure productivity, efficiency, and utilisation.
- Sound understanding of Cutol and Kerridge.
Your personal qualities
- Passion for customer engagement.
- Enthusiastic problem solver.
- Can do attitude.
Who we are
That’s enough about you, let’s talk about us. We’re the Stephen James Group, an authorised BMW and MINI car dealership based in London and Kent. We’ve got four BMW and three MINI dealerships serving Blackheath, Bromley, Enfield and Ruxley/Sidcup. We work harder for our employees than anyone else in the industry and our company is driven by five values – Unquestionable Honesty, Unrivalled Service, Giving Back, Creativity and People Obsession.
What we’ve got for you – a full range of award nominated benefits
- Competitive salary – £45,000 plus bonus package with an uncapped OTE of £75 K.
- 23 days annual holiday & 8 bank holidays.
- BMW Company Car
- Performance related commission/bonus scheme.
- Childcare Voucher, Cycle to Work, & employee discount schemes.
- Preferential services rates.
- Pension scheme & life assurance.
Please note – due to the high number of applications we receive, we’re unable to provide feedback to every candidate. If you’re not contacted within 28 days then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.