Aftersales Manager – Volkswagen Coulsdon
The Motorline Group is a family owned business employing over 1,250 staff, which represents 11 brands in over 43 Dealerships, and 4 Volkswagen group Trade parts centres across the UK
- To formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum revenue and profitability through the sale of labour, parts and materials
- To control stocks and assets at a level commensurate with profit requirements and customer satisfaction
- To ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention
- To help Retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
- To ensure departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
To ensure that all After Sales departments achieve profit margins in line with budget forecasts and annual objectives.
To foster and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service. All employees of this firm are required to carry out their duties in accordance with the firm’s Quality Policy and Procedures.
To maintain all relevant customer satisfaction documentation and ensure that all staff are familiar with the firm’s, and manufacturer’s, customer care policies.
To ensure high standards of quality and workmanship.
To control and oversee the correct operation of the After Sales Department on a day- to-day basis in the following key areas, using established systems and procedures:
- Workshop loading and labour sales.
- Discounting and Goodwill policy.
- Manning and staff rotas.
- Advertising, Promotional & Prospecting activities.
- Parts stocking levels and turnover
- Parts re-order procedures and VOR order levels.
- Customer satisfaction and CSI scores.
- Special tooling and workshop consumables.
- Staff training and disciplinary procedures.
- You must have current experience within a Aftersales Manager/Service Manager or Parts Manager position within a franchised Dealership
- You must have excellent knowledge of the aftersales department
Salary and Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary + bonus + benefits including pension scheme and company car
8.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday + Saturday morning rota
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.